- State 4-H Dress Revue
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Top Winner--Elaine Powers, Siler City, Rt. 3, was declared winner of the State 4-H Dress Revue held at North Carolina State University. She is being congratulated by Dr. T. C. Blalock, assistant Extension director, in charge of 4-H Club work. -30-Jan Christensen-
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) more info on 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).