- 4-H Judging Champions
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H Champs--The 1965 4-H Club Dairy Judging champs admire the trophy that they won in the annual contest held in Raleigh recently. Team members are from left to right: Roger Richardson, Larry Miller, Harold Massey and Lewis Henighan. At the right is the team coach, P. E. Basemore, Union County agricultural extension agent. -30-Tom Byrd-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).