- 4-H Members Visit Chicago
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Chicago--North Carolina visitors to the Chicago Board of Trade are seeing for the first time enlargements of trading cards used to record trades made in the pits. Explaining the cards (far left) is Richard M. Withrow, a director of the Board of Trade and partner of Lamson Bros. & Co. With him (from left) are Wayne P. Smith, assistant agricultural extension agent from Salisbury, [illegible] County, and 4-H'ers Frank Goodnight, 16, of China Grove and John Brumsey, 16, of Currituck. [Additional information enclosed]
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).