- Junior Livestock Judging Champs
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Junior Livestock Judging Champs--These Lenoir County 4-H Club boys are the state Junior 4-H livestock judging champions. They won the honor at North Carolina State in competition with other teams from across the state. Left to right: Neil Williams, Rt. 4, Kinston; Carlton Rouse, Rt. 3, Kinston; team coach John h. Parker, assistant agricultural extension agent; Don Williams, Rt. 6, Kinston; and Richard Hedgepeth, Rt. 6, Kinston. -30-Woody Upchurch-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).