- 4-H Members in State 4-H Livestock Judging Competition
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Livestock Judging Finalists--This team of Columbus County 4-H'ers won one of four berths in state 4-H livestock judging finals in preliminary competition at North Carolina State. Left to right: Kirk Wayne, Brunswick; James Worley, Cerro Gordo; team coach A. F. Martin, agricultural extension agent; Vinson Bowers. Brunswick; and Paul Gore, Tabor City. Other winning teams were from Edgecombe, Wilson, and Lenoir Counties. -30-Woody Upchurch-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).