- 4-H National Winners
4-H clubs -- United States -- Congresses
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 1st Row--Linda Rumbley, Alamance-Breads and Cereals; Kenneth Clapp, Guilford-Health; Gail King, Johnston-food Preservation; Ray Ritchie, Wake-Electric.2nd Row--Mary Lois Cooke, Iredell, Horticulture; Steve Szizerbiak, New Hanover-Tractor; Shiela Blanton, Jackons-Safety; Jack Newsbitt, Henderson-Agriculture. All except Safety were $500 winners. Safety was $1000.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).