- Taste Test during State 4-H Club Week
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Taste Test--Perquimans County 4-H'er Carolyn White finds results are better when she gives judges of the wildlife demonstration something to chew on. She serves up a platter of roast duck to show how wild game might be "used rather than abused." Sampling her duck delicacy are judges (from left) Luther Partin, Charlie Woodhouse, Duane Raver and Hugh Fields. Four-H'ers have been participating in about 30 different demonstrations during State 4-H Club Week. (Photo by Ralph Mills). -30-Tom Byrd-
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).