- 4-H Dress Revue
4-H clubs -- United States -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Dress Revue Winner--Mavorene Byrd of Elkin, Rt. 1, sewed her way to the top and was declared state 4-H dress revue winner in pageantry at State College Wednesday night. Flanking her is an escort of Marines from Camp Lejeune, wearing a selection of uniforms dating back to 1776. (Photo by Ralph Mills.)
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).