- State 4-H Council
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- New 4-H Officers--This is the new State 4-H Council elected Friday afternoon. They are (left to right) Betsy Chandler, Durham, historian; Richard Bowen, Whiteville, vice president; Brenda Fairless, Colerain, Rt. 1, president; and Rhett White, Columbia, secretary-treasurer. (Photo by Ralph Mills).
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).