- Assistant home economics agent Evangelena Linney helping National 4-H Conference Delegate Karen Cash update her record book
4-H clubs -- United States -- Congresses
Home economics extension workers
Records -- Management
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- National Conference Delegate--Karen Cash (left) of Monroe, has been selected as one of the delegates to National 4-H Conference. Miss Evangelena Linney, assistant home economics agent, helps Karen get her record book up-to-date.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
National 4-H Conference more info on National 4-H Conference
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).