- 4-H Representatives at National 4-H Conference
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H Representatives--These 4-H boys and girls will represent North Carolina 4-H'ers Conference in Washington, D. C., April 21-37. They are (left to right) Wilson Lowery Jr., Jones County; Evann Rowe, Craven County; Karen Cash, Union County; and Clement Lucas, Wilson County. They are selected for the honor--considered one of the highest in 4-H work--Friday in interviews at North Carolina State College. As a conference delegate, the 4-H'ers will interpret the N. C. 4-H program to national 4-H leaders. They also will meet the N. C. Congressional delegation and exchange ideas with representatives from the other 40 states. (Photo by John Mattox)
National 4-H Conference
more info on National 4-H Conference
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).