- Portrait of 4-H Adult Leader Winner Mrs. Ira Pate Lowery
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Adult Winners--O. B. Batten (left) and Mrs. Ira Pate Lowery are this year's state 4-H leader winners. Batten, of Johnston County, has served as adult leader for 15 years. Mrs. Lowery, of Robeson County, has provided leadership in her county for eight years. Both state award winners received free trips to Chicago to attend the National 4-H Club Congress.
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).