- Portrait of 4-H Adult Leader Winner O. B. Batten
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Adult Winners--O. B. Batten (left) and Mrs. Ira Pate Lowery are this year's state 4-H leader winners. Batten, of Johnston County, has served as adult leader for 15 years. Mrs. Lowery, of Robeson County, has provided leadership in her county for eight years. Both state award winners received free trips to Chicago to attend the National 4-H Club Congress.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).