- Danforth Scholarship Honors recipient
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Danforth Scholarship Honors--Harold Vick of Nash County and Mary Lou Perryman of Forsyth County, have been chosen to represent North Carolina at the William H. Danforth leadership training camp at Camp Miniwanca at Lake Michigan during August. -30-Maidred Morris-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Nash County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).