- Home Demonstration exhibit "Stitch In Time For Christmas" at NC State Fair
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Home Demonstration Exhibit--Perquimans County Home Demonstration women are shown finishing their State Fair exhibit on "Stitch In Time For Christmas". Shown working on the exhibit are (left to right) Mrs. William Winslow, Mrs. Floyd Mathews and Mrs. Vernon Howell, all of Perquimans County. -30-Maidred Morris-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).