Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- 4-H State Fair Booth
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H State Fair Booth--Miss Catherine Aman, assistant home economics agent in Chowan County, is shown putting the final touches on their 4-H booth at the State Fair. The theme was "Use 4-H Bombs In Community Development". -30-Maidred Morris-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).