- 4-H Club Member Receives Jersey Calf from Earl Butz
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H'er Wins English Jersey--William Summey, 4-H Club member of Dallas in Gaston County, was presented a registered Jersey calf which was shipped to this country as a gift from the English Jersey Cattle Society. Young Summey was one of only four young men in the nation to be selected to receive the gift. -30-Harry T. Daniel-
Butz, Earl L. (Earl Lauer)
more info on Butz, Earl L. (Earl Lauer), 1909-2008
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Gaston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).