- W. C. Templeton family looking at photographs of 4-H activities and accomplishments
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: 4-H work is certainly a family affair in the W. C. Templeton family, Olin, Rt. 1, Iredell County. Miss Clyde Templeton, center, state and national 4-H winner in safety and leadership attributes much of her success as one of North Carolina's top 4-H members, to the encouragement and help she received from her parents. They proudly look over pictures of Clyde's 4-H activities and accomplishments. During National 4-H Club Week, March 1 through 8, Clyde is one of six club members in the nation visiting President Eisenhower to give the 1957 "4-H Report to the Nation." -30-Virginia Nance-
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).