- Soils map during State 4-H Club Week
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- A Soils map prepared by each county and assembled at 4-H Club Week in 1967. Dr. E. R. Collins provided the counties with soil colors and types.
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).