- Participants of State 4-H Club Week
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Presidential Help--Bob Shipley, Watauga County, President of the State 4-H Council, lends a helping hand to a couple of early arrivals to State 4-H Club Week on the N. C. State campus. Smiling their approval of the presidential assistance are Mary Alice Thomas, (front) Duplin County, and Mary Beth Hurdle, Perquimans County. -30-Woody Upchurch-
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).