- Livestock Judges during State 4- H Club Week
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Livestock Judges--A new state 4-H livestock judging championship team was determined during 4-H Club Week at N. C. State University at Raleigh. Left to right: Ray Williams, Rt. 4, Kinston; Jimmy Pollock, Trenton; Toney Lee, Rt. 4, Kinston; and Don White, Rt. 1, Siler City. John Parker, assistant extension agent in Lenoir County--which won the team title--will coach the state team in the national contest in Chicago. The trip to the nationals is sponsored by First National Bank. -30-Woody Upchurch-
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).