- Livestock Judging during State 4-H Club Week
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
Livestock -- Judging
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Judging--Livestock judging was one of the early events completed in state 4-H Club Week that began at N. C. State Monday. Crisp Pettigrew, Rt. 2, Rocky Mount, gives this ewe a close look. Beef cattle and hogs were judged by 4-H'ers also. Pettigrew is a member of the Edgecombe County team. -30-Woody Upchurch-
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).