- 4-H Adult Leaders Meet during State 4-H Club Week
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H Adult Leaders Meet -- H. M. Wilkinson, executive secretary, N. C. Egg Marketing Association, spoke during the adult leaders luncheon held in Raleigh during state 4-H Club Week. Discussing their work as adult leaders are (left to right) Mrs. Rex Hall, Surry County; Wilkinson; Mrs. Eunice Creekmore, Currituck County; and Henry Pierce, Cabarrus County. -30-Maidred Morris-
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).