Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- L. R. Harrill, President William C. Friday, and 4-H'ers during 4-H Club Week
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H Youth Development--State 4-H Club Week and William Friday; Greetings--President William C. Friday of the Consolidated University of the North Carolina system was greeted by State 4-H Club Leader L. R. Harrill and 4-H'ers Graham Kerr, New Hanover, and Susan Duval, Jones, when he arrived for Club Week activities.
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
Friday, William C. more info on Friday, William C. (William Clyde)
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
4-H Club Week more info on 4-H Club Week
Harrill, L. R. more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.