- State 4-H Club Week Fashion Show
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- State Dress Revue--Joyce Wester, Raleigh, Rt. 4, takes a look at some of the authentic costumes which will be modeled at the State Dress Revue Wednesday night. Five thousand years of fashions will be shown prior to the annual 4-H fashion show. On the left is Kay Monteith, Rutherford County, modeling an 18th century French dress and on the right is Madge Guffey, modeling an Egyptian costume.
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).