- State 4-H Club Week Judging of carrots
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Sniffing Carrots--When the competition gets tough, 4-H Club members put all their senses to work in judging, grading and identifying vegetables. Kay Johnson of Grifton, Rt. 2, for example, finds her nose is a good barometer when it comes to judging carrots. Behind Kay is Arlene Miller of 4207 Western Blvd., Raleigh. The 4-H'ers are now attending State 4-H Club Week at N. C. State College. (Photo by Ralph Mills).
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).