- State 4-H Club Officers group photo
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- State 4-H Club Officers--The new officers of the State 4-H Council are (left to right) Barry Sigmon of Sherill's Ford, vice president; Linda Lamm of Nashville, historian; Paula Johnson of Benson, Rt. 2, president; and Bruce Keller of Forest City, secretary-treasurer. The 4-H'ers were elected to the Council by 4-H'ers attending State 4-H Club Week at State College. The Council is the highest official body of North Carolina's 168,000 4-H boys and girls. (N. C. State College phot by Ralph Mills).
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).