- Showmanship Award at 4-H National Club Week
4-H clubs -- Congresses
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Wins Showmanship Award--In 1959, Kay Lowe, Edenton, Rt. 3, won the showmanship award in the county by showing her Hampshire pig--Mary. This week Kay, who is 4-H County Council president, is taking an active part in National 4-H club Week observance.
National 4-H Congress
more info on National 4-H Congress
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).