- 4-H Club Week Trip Winners
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- State 4-H Club Week Trip Winners--A 21 day trip to the American Institute of Cooperation convention in Berkeley, Calif. awaits these winners in the Farmer Cooperative demonstration at 4-H Club Week on the State College campus. The are (from left): Polly James and Joyce James of Duplin County (no relation), top team; Diane Dibson and Sammie Jean Clarke of Cleveland County. (N. C. State college photo by Art Holder)
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).