- Three men holding three piglets from feeding experiment
Community and Extension
Swine -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Xylose [wood sugar] vs. glucose for young pigs; Pig on left--Glucose as source of carbohydrate; Middle pig--1/2 glucose and 1/2 xylose as source of carbohydrate; Pig on right--xylose as source of carbohydrate
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).