- Pure-bred Duroc piglets in pen
Duroc Jersey swine
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Siddell Studio more info on Siddell Studio
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from back: Valuable Duroc-Jersey pigs; Six to eight week old pure bred Duroc pigs (80 in number) ready to be distributed among the farmers of Eastern Carolina from the herd of J. H. Boyd.; [News and Observer] Farm Page; Finished by Siddell Studio, Raleigh, N.C.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).