- Flock of sheep in diversified farm program
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Arnold, E. F. more info on Arnold, E. F.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: [November] 14, 1932; E. F. Arnold; Sheep, Pitt County; This flock of sheep becomes a part of the diversified farm on the farm of John T. Thorne. He also has a flock of goats, a herd of pure bred Poland China hogs, a dairy herd and a variety of poultry; Transcribed from back: Finished by Siddell Studio, Raleigh, N.C.
Pitt County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).