- Wool pool
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Goodman, John W. more info on Goodman, John W.
- Siddell Studio more info on Siddell Studio
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: June 19, 1930; Made by: J. W. Goodman; Wool Pool, Haywood County; Waynesville, N. C.; Transcribed from back: Finished by Siddell Studio, Raleigh, N. C.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).