Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Sheep exhibit inside Commercial National Bank, Raleigh, NC
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Sheep Exhibit held in Lobby of Communal National Bank, Raleigh, N. C., May 23, 1918 during State Banks convention; [George Evans in pen]
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Marye, P. Thornton (Philip Thornton), 1872-1935 more info on Marye, P. Thornton (Philip Thornton), 1872-1935
- 16 East Martin Street
- North Carolina
- General note:
- The bank was designed by P. Thorton Mayre. When the Commercial National Bank building was built, it briefly served as Raleigh's tallest building, standing 11 stories tall. The building was demolished in 1991 and the RBC Plaza now stands its former location.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.776789, -78.639179