- Pile of dead sheep and dogs
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Brown, E. W. more info on Brown, E. W.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Economic Waste; Photograph shows fifty sheep killed by two dogs, during the night of February 8th, 1917, in Beaver County, [Pennsylvania]. These sheep were valued at $1000. Thirty-eight were ewes with lamb. Only four of the flock escaped. These were badly mangled. Photo by E. W. Brown, Beaver, PA
Beaver County (Pa.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).