- Man and turkey with range shelter with roosting poles
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell) more info on Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell), 1908-
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: F. T Dellinger, Cherryville standing next to 8'x10' range shelter. 1'/4'' iron pipe bottom frame for skids. Aluminum roof. 1''x3'' roosting poles on top only. Shelter 2' high at back, 3' high at front. Later discontinued use of iron pipe for frame, because difficult to brace.
Gaston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).