- Turkeys around range shelter
Poultry -- Housing
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Jack Hill, R2, Clinton; 4-H Club member. 1000 Bronze 14 wks. old. Second year of production. Range shelters on skids, in edge of soybeans.
Sampson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).