- 4-H Club member Hilton Brooks with turkeys in soybean field
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Hilton Brooks, R.1, Wingate, 4-H Club boy has 1,100 turkeys as project. Feeder in edge of soybeans--a good management practice that encourages turkeys to eat more soybeans.
more info on Brooks, Hilton
Union County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).