- Two turkeys scalded at different temperatures
- Item identifier:
- Mattox, John more info on Mattox, John
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Difference in appearance of turkeys scalded at different temperatures. Bird on right--scalded on 145 [degrees], bird on left--scalded at 128 [degrees]; Picture taken about 4 hours after dressing.
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).