- Young turkeys in brooding house with hot water system
Poultry -- Housing
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell) more info on Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell), 1908-
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: James Herring, Rose Hill; Hot water brooding system. 6 water wires 1 1/4" run length at house, along back of house. Boards on top covered with metal. 1 intake of hot water. Divided in middle into two circuits controlled by values to put more heat into either end of bldg. it wanted.
Sampson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).