- Electric turkey brooder house
Poultry -- Housing
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: Gordon Laughton, R.F.P., Newport, N.C.; Has 200 turkeys, Brood in battery [illegible] two weeks--Then in range shelter covered wit[h] building paper on sides, glass substitute in ends. Electric brooder. Late Poults
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).