Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Loading turkey toms
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Loading turkey toms at Central Exp. Station for shipment to breeders in Anson County, October 1942. Transcribed from back: Baker, and Nesbit of plant assist Clarence Early Assistant Agent with loading.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).