Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- breeding toms ready to roll to Anson County
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Four toms make a coopful, 110 breeding toms ready to roll to Anson County [illegible] breeding pens, 1942. Clarence Early, Assistant County Agent and R.S. [illegible] ready to hand up another coopful.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).