Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Leaders at the regional meeting of the "Chicken of Tomorrow Contest"
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension workers
Poultry -- Breeding
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Sir Walter Raleigh Hotel, Raleigh, NC, October 1949, Regional Meeting of "Chicken of Tomorrow Contest" leaders; Regional meeting of the "Chicken of Tomorrow Contest" was sponsored annually by A & P Grocery Stores from 1945 to 1951. Pictured from left to right are "Chick" C. F. Parrish, Head of the Poultry Extension at N.C. State; C. J. Maupin, Poultry Extension Specialist; I. O. Schaub, Director of the North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service ; Dr. H. C. "Doc" Pearce, A & P; and Mr. H. L. Shraeder, Federal Extension Service.
Maupin, Carey Judson
more info on Maupin, Carey Judson
Parrish, C. F. more info on Parrish, C. F.
Schaub, I. O. more info on Schaub, I. O. (Ira Obed), 1880-1971
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
North Carolina State University -- Congresses more info on North Carolina State University -- Congresses
Pearce, H. C. more info on Pearce, H. C.
Shraeder, H. L. more info on Shraeder, H. L.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).