- One way to feed chickens
Chickens -- Housing
- Item identifier:
- Other Date:
- Transcribed from back: String attached to trigger under can, which was filled the night before. Next morning, string, extended to kitchen of house, 300 feet up the hill, was pulled, pulling trigger out and spreading corn to chickens. Picture and data furnished by R. W. Shaffner, June 29, 1956
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).