- Wax model of "ideal" chicken
Community and Extension
Poultry -- Breeding
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from caption: poultrymen throughout the country are watching results of the Chicken-of-Tomorrow breeding program to see of a bird can be developed like this wax model of the ideal, which calls for a chicken with a broader, meatier breast, fatter drumsticks and a minimum of 10 per cent more meat in proportion to bone.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).