- Standard-Floor Chicken House
Chickens -- Housing
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: Standard floor chicken house. Dust is created primarily when the houses are cleaned and when the chickens are collected for slaughter. This type facility houses up to 30,000 chickens every 7 weeks.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).