- Water lines on top of ground running to a series of turkey brooder houses in background.
Poultry -- Equipment and supplies
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Supplying water to turkeys is a big job where 3500 turkeys are to be watered. This view shows pipe lines on top of ground running to a series of brooder houses in background. Owner Mr. J.R. Barbee, Anson, Co., May 1944
Anson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).