- A Community capon harvest
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: A community capon harvest. 400 pound [of] capon on the wagon which belong to several different people of the community. Capon growing and marketing may well be carried on as a community project.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).