Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Soil Survey of Green Swamp
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white negative
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Envelope: Completing soil survey of Cals. Co. (Columbus) This photograph shows a section of the "Green Swamp" and the way in which the soil survey work was carried on. The growth was so dense that boats on the canals were the only conveyances that could be passed.
Columbus County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)